Snorks Septic Service is a family owned and operated septic pumping and installation business based near Guelph, Ontario and serving Southern Ontario with over 20 years of quality service and experience.
Our services include the design of septic systems (via our sister company, Pioneer Septic Solutions), supply and installation of septic systems, septic tank pumping, water and sewer hookup (underground services), excavation for any need (foundations, driveways, ponds, etc.), back filling, trenching, grading.
Feel free to call us with any questions or needs you may have – we look forward to working with you!
We specialize in maintaining residential septic systems in an environmentally friendly manner!
We provide the following services while we are there:
- Pump, repair, maintain septic systems
- Provide septic system inspection report
- Rejuvinate septic systems
- Install risers and lids
- Install filters, pumps
- Pumping catch basins
WE ARE A MEMBER OF THE ONTARIO WASTEWATER ASSOCIATION
FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE call 519.994.0757
ABOUT your tank
YOUR SEPTIC TANK AND THE ENVIRONMENT:
Protecting the environment is uppermost in our thoughts and actions today. You can do your part by operating your septic system in an environmentally friendly manner. How can you protect the environment? The answer lies in pumping frequency. It is important to remove sludge from your septic tank at regular intervals in order to maintain its effectiveness.
• Keeping your septic system properly maintained is crucial to the life span of your system. Many systems are ruined because inspection and maintenance have been "put off" until next year. Some people put off maintenance because they do not know the location of their tanks. We provide you with this service.
• Some people feel that as long as the system is functioning, pumping is not required. Others feel that by putting additives in their tanks, pumping can be delayed.
• Remove digested sludge on a regular basis to ensure the life of your tile bed. Check baffles to ensure that solids are prevented from entering the tile bed. Keep pumping frequency to three years or less, depending on your individual situation.